Hi ladies! LeShonda Martin here of WAGS Redefined Podcast. You’re about to listen to the very first episode! I was super nervous to do this but faced my fears and made it through. I definitely have more respect for those in radio and the legit podcasters! Lots of practice in my future. Our premiere show featured the amazing Veronica Woodyard as our featured guest. I reached out to Veronica through the Praying Women NFL Chat Group after witnessing an act of her strength. We talk more about this "courageous act" later on in the show. Veronica has been happily married to Wesley Woodyard, linebacker for the Tennessee Titans, for over two years now. They have a son named Grey and are expecting baby #2 very soon! We discussed how to keep the spice in marriage, football life, reality shows, her career aspirations and much more all in one show! She really opened up and shared some excellent info so you’ll want to stick around till the end. I had another very important guest in the studio and he was quite the character!
Connect with Veronica:
Audio Podcast: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 7:00 EST
Featured Guest: Veronica Woodyard
Host: LeShonda Martin
QUESTIONS ANSWERED ON THE SHOW:
- Where are you from originally and how did you get to where you are now?
- How has the transition been from Denver to Tennessee?
- Tell us the story of how you and Wesley met.
- Describe your typical day.
- What are your passions?
- What are the pros and cons of being married to an NFL player?
- What do you and your husband do to keep the spark?
- What is your love advice to women?
- Do you have any special projects you’re working on you’d like to let people know about?
**PLUS MORE! SINCE THIS IS OUR FIRST SHOW, PLEASE LISTEN IN AND PROVIDE FEEDBACK!**
Make sure to comment below or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback on our premiere podcast! Did you like it? Was it interesting? What can we improve on? What topics would you like to hear discussed? Any featured guests you'd like to see on the show? Would you subscribe to a WAGS Redefined podcast? Let us know!
PHOTOS COURTESY OF VERONICA WOODYARD