Who you are now and who you will be is determined by the decisions you make. Yes, I said who you will be. As long as you live, you will always be growing towards destiny. There are different times and seasons in life. Each moment will either move you closer or further away from where God intends for you to be based on the decisions you make. A decision is a conclusion or resolution reached after consideration. We are all one decision away from reaching our full potential in God. Proverbs 19:21 says, “Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.” Our job is to ask God his purpose for the season that we are in so that we can follow the instruction that he will provide. I have learned over the years that obedience in his instruction is better than the sacrifice that comes for not obeying.
The question is...what kind of decision maker are you going to be? To help keep you from sabotaging your future, here are five decisions to make:
- Obey God's Word and His Voice. God has given you free access to him through prayer. In addition, he has provided us with the greatest life manual which contains 66 books with every answer to every situation you will ever have to face.
- Don’t Make Quick Decisions. Before making a decision, take time to think it over and seek God for direction. Proverbs 3:6
- Develop the Right Relationships. The people you spend the most time with probably have the most influence on the decisions you make. Proverbs 15:22
- Hit The Ground Running. You must get up and go to pursue your God-given destiny.
- Never Give Up. Every day is a new day and today is the day you learn from the mistakes of yesterday. God’s grace is sufficient for you. He loads you up daily with benefits.
Lord, You have chosen and called each woman reading this prayer for such a time as this. Allow them to exemplify beauty, grace, strength and power. You have called each of them to live a life of abundance and favor so I speak that upon them now. I thank You that You have made each one of them and ask that they be peace for their husbands and a great help in time of need. You have gifted them as women of business and entrepreneurship, creativity and ideas beyond their ability.
Give them the ability to make great decisions concerning their family and themselves. Make their names known great in the earth as You did for Easter. Give them favor with You and favor with man. Father, I thank You that their passion for life and Your purpose for their lives will ignite in a great way and push them toward their destiny. Give them everything they need and let them not lack in any area of their lives. Father, I thank You that You have inclined Your ear to hear our prayer as it is in heaven so shall it be on earth. In Jesus' name: Amen!