By: Jayci Hale (@jayci_jean)
Game Day Makeup
Whether you’re cheering on your man in freezing cold temperatures or in the humidity, you need makeup that’s gonna last. You want your makeup to look flawless at all times, from your arrival at the stadium to those post-game hugs and kisses (be sure to wear a liquid lipstick lol). I work at a makeup store and these are some of my favorite products that’ll make your makeup STICK through every part of game day and leave you looking like you just left the house even after the game’s all over and everybody’s gone home.
1. Too Faced Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer- This is my favorite primer that I’ve tried by far. I LOVE how refreshing it feels on my skin. It’s infused with coconut water, probiotics & skin revivers that help your skin look more radiant. It also promotes skin elasticity and hydrates your skin all while making your makeup last longer and look more flawless.
2. It! Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Finishing Powder- I love this finishing powder because it really does blur pores. It provides the perfect airbrush look and is anti-aging! They also have an illuminating powder if you like more of a glowy look. I also like to use this powder throughout the day if my skin starts getting a little oily.
3. It! Cosmetics Brow Power Pomade- I love this pomade because it will keep your brows in place throughout the whole day and is 24-hour waterproof. I also love that it’s infused with biotin and argan & jojoba oils.
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer- I love using this bronzer as a natural contour, but of course it can just be used as a bronzer. It comes in two different shades and is made with Amazonian clay which helps to provide better, longer, truer wear. It is waterproof and never looks patchy, even after hours of wear.
5. Matte Liquid Lipstick- Ok so I’m sure most of you have used a matte liquid lipstick, but if you haven’t get on it! They’re fully kiss proof and seriously last forever. Some of my favorite brands for liquid lipsticks are Stila, Too Faced, and Anastasia.
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil- This is the best eyeliner ever. Period. It is so creamy but dries in about 30 seconds and once it’s dry, it seriously does not budge. It’s waterproof and will be sure to last 24/7. It also comes in many different colors, but my fav is the Perversion.
7. Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray- Last but definitely not least is the Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray. This setting spray is by far the best I’ve ever tried. It holds makeup for up to 16 hours, and that’s not an exaggeration. I seriously never have to touch up my makeup when I use this. It works for all skin types and has Temperature Control Technology, which basically means that it adjusts the temperature of your makeup to keep it in place even in hot & humid or windy & cold weather. So amazing.
I hope these products work the same staying-power wonders for you as they did for me! If you have any budge-proof products you love that I didn’t include feel free to add them in the comments!