Follow my step-by-step instructions below to create this sultry look:
- Prime Lids.
- Place black gel liner as base on mobile lid space ONL. I used Benefit Gel Liner in Black and blended with my finger.
- Working quickly before gel base dries, blend crease and area slightly above crease with a neutral brown color blend any harsh edges with a blending brush. I used Soft Brown by Mac.
- Take another transition shade like a darker brown and place in the crease. I used Brownscript by Mac using the same blending brush.
- Place black shadow on top of gel base. I used black shadow from Lorac Pro Palette.
- Using the same blending brush without adding any product blend crease and any harsh edges.
- I used same Benefit Gel Liner in Black for winged liner.
- Place gel liner in bottom waterline.
- Using small pencil brush take same black shadow and run it underneath the bottom waterline.
- Blend black shadow with the same blending brush just on the edges.
- Lashes- Shining Star lashes by Eylureand VegasNay (can be found at Target) I always use Duo lash glue **** key to applying lashes is to wait 30 seconds to a minute and once glue has been applied to allow glue to get tacky. VOILA!
- Add a little shimmer to the inner corner for brightness. I used Becca Highlighter in Opal.
Don’t forget to follow @Embracingbeautybysara on Instagram for more looks,details, and inspirations.
For any questions and concerns comment below